20.7.08

Tomorrow is already here

Time is just flying by as I don't get ready to leave 
The reality of this coming adventure keeps coming up in little ways
Friday, 11:03 pm: I got a call from the AMINEF office in Jakarta... a call from Saturday (I think they're 14 hrs ahead). Tomorrow is already here.

Please let's connect sometime between today and July 30th - say a little hi/bye before I ship out. Think you'd like to do so in person? Here' a few options...

Amhurica Party (freedom. liberty. party)
July 25th: 6pm - late
at the Lowly/Miller household
2218 W Winnemac Ave

Don your kitschy, I mean festive, red white and blue! Yes, bring your family and friends too.
We will be celebrating all things American (freedom, liberty, apple pie... all that good stuff) in an over-the-top patriotic extravaganza, since I'll be spending the next year outside the land of the free and home of the brave (never mind that Indonesia is a democracy too).
If you're coming for the cookout, bring an "American" dish to pass.



The Underground Lounge
July 27th - come out to Wrigleyville for a farewell night of live music (featuring friends of mine and their bands)
music starts at 7pm
cover: $2 (maybe, or no cover)
$3 drinks - all bottles and drafts

the lineup:
Tim Lowly
Gay For Girls
Option Interest Decimal-Point
Tales From Tuckaway
Koo Koo Kangaroo

1 comment:

Leigh Culbertson said...

*Sniff* I'm so sad I wont get to see you before you take off. :(

I will definately give you a call after i get back to the states this Sunday.

Both of those Events sound so fun! Eat some Apple pie for me! Seriously, eat my slice, i don't want anyone else taking it...